Terms and conditions of service
jimmyTel.com and customers agree to the following terms of service.
The services offered by jimmyTel.com are of the best available quality. jimmyTel.com does not pretend to offer 100% reliable service, to deal with specific providers or to get specific permissions from any providers, clients or any other person, and does not offer any warranty of it. jimmyTel.com does not offer warranty of quality or availability of its services. All parties agree that it will conduct business in compliance to all requirements of the law of the province of Ontario, Canada.
The term customer in this document applies to every person, company or other entity that have opened an account with jimmyTel.com. Customers agree to all of these terms upon opening an account with jimmyTel.com using our signup form or our customer service, by email or phone.
- The customer shall not use this service as their sole call termination service, and shall be advised to have a backup solution in any case this service does not deliver the customer demand. The customer understands that jimmyTel.com does not guarantee any privacy on the communications through jimmyTel.com offers no warranty for failure of service.
- jimmyTel.com does not claim that its service is "standard line quality", and the client understands that the service quality is "as is", and should vary depending on the location of the customer and the destination of each call.
- Due to the nature of our offering that allow customers to bring their own device, software, PBX or switch, the customer shall understand that the level of support, and the service offered is intended to customers with a higher technical level. The customer is responsible for the safekeeping of their Login and Password information. If this information is lost or given to any other party in any way, the customer understands that this will be his sole responsibility. The customer agrees to evenly change his passwords to protect his account from any suspicious act.
- The customer agrees to follow lawful purposes while using this service. Call usage has to comply with all application laws in Canada, the USA and the location country of the customer. The customer agrees to set the Caller ID/ANI Identification in their configuration with accurate correspondence to them, without creating any confusion to another person or party.
- jimmyTel.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied including or but not limited to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, regarding its product or service.
- jimmyTel.com will direct any payment, firstly to pay negative balances. The customer understands that all negative balances are due, and use the service with the acceptation that any call below negative balance does not mean that the calls are not due.
- jimmyTel.com reserves the right to suspend any negative account., or any account that does not have a minimum 5 $ balance.
- jimmyTel.com reserves the right to temporarily or permanently discontinue service at anytime and this without any notice, if this occurs, it will issue full refunds on unused balances.
- ALL rate quotes are valid only on the day they are issued. It is the responsibility of the client to verify accuracy of rates.
- Flat Rate Plans (may be refered to as "Unlimited") for local DID's (USA & Canada) packages are intended for residential use only and include the use of 2 simultaneous channels and a maximum of 1000 inbound minutes per month.
- Originating from payphones to jimmyTel.com toll-free numbers are not allowed.
- The use of scripts that modify the customer portal interface in a way that goes beyond cosmetic modifications (for example, Grease monkey scripts to add additional choices in web forms) are strictly forbidden and can lead to immediate account deletion and legal actions.
- The customer is responsible for all usage of his/her accounts and is also responsible of the actual balance in his account.
- At jimmyTel.com sole discretion, you may incur a port away fee for any DID number(s) leaving our network as this is a pass-through charge from jimmyTel.com carrier(s).
- All traffic routed to the following markets will be rated based on durations measured by the following billing increments: United States and Canada: 6 seconds increment, starting at a minimum of 6 seconds. Mexico: 60 seconds increment starting at a minimum of 60 seconds. Rest of the world: 6 seconds increment starting at a minimum of 6 seconds.
- Information on jimmyTel.com site regarding service, including but not limited to termination providers, is based on information passed to it from intermediary companies and may have not been verified. Again, jimmyTel.com services do no pretend to be 100% reliable and reliability is not guaranteed. Also, jimmyTel.com will use reasonable efforts to assure obedience to all the requirements of the law of Quebec, Canada about security and confidentiality of any transactions or information.
- The customer agrees that he is not provided with the right to start any claim, remedy or action, legal or OTHERWISE THAT may harm jimmyTel.com in any way that includes but is not limited to financially.
- jimmyTel.com agrees to not sell your personal or corporate information to third parties.
- THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT ANNOUNCEMENT, ALL CHANGES WILL BE POSTED ON THE jimmyTel.com WEBSITE.
- NON-DISCLOSURE: ONLY IF SPECIFICALLY REQUESTED BY LAW, CUSTOMERS ARE ALLOWED TO DIVULGATE THE STRICLY NECESSARY INFORMATION ABOUT USE OR PAYMENTS OF THEIR jimmyTel.com SERVICES, IN ALL OTHER CASES, IT IS PROHIBITED TO DIVULGATE INFORMATION ABOUT jimmyTel.com Including BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO END USERS.
- jimmyTel.com does not encrypt its transmissions, or sensitive parts of customer information in its database. jimmyTel.com retains the right to voluntary hand over information regarding customers, usage and calls if it is requested by law by governmental organizations.
- Refund policy: We guarantee the client that its service will be working as offered in its website. A customer can ask for a refund on its unused balance under the present :
- If a customer made a first deposit and did not used its credits for the reason that he can't use the service , for any reason, We will refund 100% of the deposited amount to the client.
- If a client made a first deposit and don't want to continue the service , for any reason, we will refund the unused part of the deposit ( initial deposit - usage by the client)
- If a client request for a refund on a deposit that is not its first deposit, we will refund the unused balance of the client , after charging a US$ 20.00 fee for administration and close client account.
All refund can take up to 14 business days after client request.
- We use a private security firm to automatically screen IP addresses upon logging in to the customer portal and also when you sign up for a new account. If this score is too high, you may be denied access by the system. You will not held jimmyTel.com accountable for any inconvenience, financial loss or other issues related to this security measure.
- The customer will not use jimmyTel.com termination (outbound) services for telemarketing purposes (Including, but not limited to Automated Dialers, Call Centers and collection agencies). jimmyTel.com will suspend such activities without warning.
- It is the customer's responsibility to verify and test that any number delivered to his/her account is active and working properly before publishing it. The test should be made from a landline or cell phone provider. jimmyTel.com will not be held liable for any damages or advertising expenses arising from receiving a non working number. If a number is confirmed non working it will be deleted from the account and the cost of the number refunded.