Need an Automated Call Answering system!
Get a Local Business Phone Number or (1800) Toll Free Business Phone Number and raises the profile of your organization and brand.
Set up the Automated Receptionist and route your calls to any phone: your mobile, Home Phone or any other number.
The Automated Receptionist provides you with a range of options and makes you sound like a fortune 500 Company. It is the perfect solution for entrepreneurs, small and Medium sized businesses (SMB) that want to have the flexibility, reliability and professional phone service without the hassle of installing Phone server equipment.
Redirect and forward calls to a specific extension that sends the call to your mobile, home office, voicemail or any other remote destinations.
Whether you are a start-up or established business jimmyTel.com business phone solutions is your gateway to hassle free phone system that you can provide your team with extensions and forward the calls to Mobile, landline numbers, voicemail...
You are in control
Setup a 24hr a day auto-attendant and let it answer each call and help direct the caller by extension to the right person or direct them to business voice mail. Here are some of the features:
Local or (1800) toll-free number
- Choose a new phone number for your chosen location
- Transfer your existing familiar number
- Enhance your professional image with (800) toll-free number
24hr auto-attendant (IVR)
- Setup pre-recorded greetings for each area
- Guide the caller with preset menu options
Call Menus and Individual Extensions
- Provide menu options for each area
- Create extensions for different areas with voicemail
- Help callers quickly get to their destination by dialing of extensions
- Forward calls to existing land lines or mobile phones
- Redirect caller to voice mails
No new equipment needed
- The auto-receptionist is a web based service that can work with existing phones
- No new hardware to buy
- No new software to install
Web-based voicemail & call logs
- Retrieve voice messages from your phone or
- Get email notifications of your voice messages
- View calls log on the web